House Party [v0.20.0]
House Party Free Download Latest Version
House Party Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game.
Developer: Eek! Games Patreon
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Genre: 3D Game, 3DCG, Adventure, Animated, Combat, Corruption, Dating sim, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Gay (avoidable), Groping, Humor, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Point & click, Romance, Sandbox, Sexual harassment, Simulator, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voiced, Voyeurism
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry.
My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn’t much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.
(Alpha Re-deploy 9/16/2021)
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could lead to Derek acting embarrassed about his cute little sundress under certain circumstances after being intimate with him during “Memory Lane”
- In the Original Story: tweaked the motion events surrounding the untying of Ashley’s Top and Madison seeing it, to make it more likely that both sisters will behave as expected and decrease the likelihood that Madison could accidentally wander away
- In the Original Story: additional minor tweaks and consistency alignment to the criteria that determine when certain NPCs can be sent to check on/talk to other NPCs
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause the intimacy finale weirdness of Lety and Rachael’s Easter Egg to not occur as intended
- In the Original Story: added some additional preventative measures against NPCs being in the Art Room/Spare Room 2 during “Like A French Girl”
- Improved consistency of the results of an AddForce Game Event so that differing frame rates exhibit less of an impact
- Fixed an issue that could cause Characters to not have AddForce…erm, Force, applied to them if they were not visible to the main camera
- The effects of an AddForce Game Event will now apply equally to NPCs and the Player when said Character is moving. Previously, only the Player could have Force applied to them while moving around
- Reduced the frequency and severity of delays that can occur when an NPC that is Navigating off-camera or is occluded suddenly finds themselves stuck for a few moments
- Narrator text no longer animates for each message/hint (only the first and last). This also prevents NPC dialogue from being spoken between messages.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the ClosedEyes Emote from working on demand
- Fixed an issue that could permanently lead to the ScreenFade FadeIn/Out functionality to transition at a noticeably higher speed after taking at least one picture with the Camera item
- Added inventory image for the sunglasses
- Added cutscene for master bedroom sex
- Added cutscene for Frank’s finale
- Added cutscene for Katherine’s finale
- Added Frank story achievements
- Added penis alignment for all cutscenes
- Added sountracks for all cutscenes
- Added cucumber model
- Improved the emale and female drunk walk
- Updated Ashley’s clothing
- Added OpenLabia blendshape to all female characters
- Added blendshapes to male characters to open their anuses
- Updated inventory image for Derek’s shirt, Ashley’s top and her panty
- Updated Amy and Ashley avatar images
- Added a pop up to indicate changes in social status between the player and other characters
- CSC: Added the ability to set reactions/event triggers for the player in story data
- The opportunities window and popup in game will now show “missed opportunities” when you fail an opportunity that hasn’t been started yet instead of showing the opportunity name and details
- The opportunities window will now sort a character’s quests by in progress, then completed, then failed
- In the Original Story: Frank and Leah’s ability to tell if the Player is doing something with alcohol now has a more forgiving distance check to it. If the distance between the Player and
- Frank/Leah is greater than the distance between “Frank’s Chair” and the threshold to the LivingRoom (where Stephanie dances; a distance of 10), then they will not react to the Player taking booze-related actions
- In the Original Story: as Frank promised there is now at least one meaningful reward to NOT beating him up during the “evil”/Ronin ending of Leah’s “Broken Code” content
- In the Original Story: continuing to improve your Friendship with Frank after it already appears to be maxed will now also reward a Romance boostreactions, BGC, and follow-up events
- In the Original Story: the Fireplace is now…active. Careful what you throw around near it!
- In the Original Story: minor tweaks to how some of Frank’s intro dialogue is handled and what other Global Responses of his rely on said dialogue
- In the Original Story: the Player Character has learned how to grasp more things from the endless void known as their “inventory” and hold said things in their hand(s)…but not all the things.
- Is it even possible to learn this power?!
- In the Original Story: the Fireplace can now be used to maximize the dankness of gettin’ tight with…ah fuck it I’m old. Light the joint with the Fireplace if you want to
- In the Original Story: standardized the distance at which certain NPCs will/will not use certain Background Chatters if they do not want another NPC to “hear” them use said Background Chatter
- In the Original Story: the Player can no longer ask Frank about Thermos-related questions/responses once they are already holding or have inventoried the Thermos
- In the Original Story: loosened some restrictions on when the Player can tell Brittney when Stephanie is dancing topless
- In the Original Story: Stephanie will no longer attempt to return to a playing music source if she is being spoken to or displaying dialogue. To compensate, the frequency with which she will try to return to a playing music source has been slightly increased
- In the Original Story: removed certain restrictions from a handful of global Vickie responses related to “Derek Smash!”
- In the Original Story: tweaked certain restrictions in a handful of global Vickie responses as related to Ashley’s “Sibling Warfare” content
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause two of Leah’s booze-related actions towards the Player to flag her as having “met” the Player, which could compromise some initial Social meter gains with her
- In the Original Story: fixed a number of VA-text mismatches
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause the Player or Derek to get stuck with the HoldingADrink state after some Derek content sequences
- In the Original Story: the Motor Oil can now be Taken into the Player’s inventory
- And Many More..
How To Install House Party
- Play the game
House Party Free Download
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]